A Nigerian state, Kwara's capital, Ilorin has a very friendly atmosphere and also attracts a range of tourist to its city life. Ilorin is a city with mesmerizing sites and many cultural attractions. The ideal months for touring the city are from November to March.
PLACES TO VISIT:
- IYA YUSUF RESTAURANT: One of the most popular restaurant in Ilorin. Besides exotic food delicacies, this one is affordable as well.
- THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN: The major institution in the city is University of Ilorin. The main attraction in the University is the Botanical garden
- VIVA CINEMAS: A very cool place in the city for watching movies and hanging out with friends.
- PALMS SHOPPING MALL: A buzz place for shopping of everything from clothes to make up to everything. One can go with family, relatives, friends and everyone.
- ILORIN TOWNSHIP STADIUM: A Stadium where football matches are held. This stadium has a capacity of 18000 people. It is one of visitor's must visit spot.
WHERE TO STAY:
Some of the remarkable hotels in the city of Ilorin are-
- ROYALTON PALACE HOTEL: has to offer you Ac rooms and 24 hr front desk.
- SUITORIA HOTEL: A hotel that provides classic rooms, free-WIFI, gym area, and a café.
- WATER VIEW GUEST HOUSE: As the name suggest, it provides sea view apart from other amenities.
- GEONIKS HOTEL: Most popular among the affordable hotels, has an outdoor pool and superb garden views other than the basic stuff.
So, people, come for a discovery, come for an adventure!